• Make sure the material of drill and choose suitable grinding wheel.
• Standard iis CBN grinding wheel.* CBN wheel is suitable for HSS drill, SD wheel is suitable for carbide drill.
• Set left scale annulus to be "0" position. Turn the scale clockwise to the end, then contrarotat to adjust to the "0" position.
• Choose suitable collet to the collet holder. (Insert the collet into holder in the 45 degree)
• Follow up the steps for setting up the drill to the collet holder, without tighting. Keep the room for adjusting the drill.
o Adjust the left scale to meet the diameter of the drill.
o Insert the collet holder with the drill into the left hole and completely touch,then turn right to set up.
o Insert the top of drill into the end, turn right to set up.
o Tight the drill by collet holder for setting up the grinding position.
o Take out the chuck
Grinding range Ø2.1-Ø13(Ø15) (Ø8)Ø13-Ø26(Ø32)
Point Angle 100° (95° )~135° 95° ~135°
Power AC220V AC220V
Motor 180W 250W
Speed 4800RPM 4800RPM
Grinding wheel CBN(HSS)orSD
Dimension 32x18x19cm 46x24x22cm
Weight 10kg 27kg