Electronic Spring Tension Machine.
motorized and digital spring testers for any kind of spring testing varying from light springs to heavy duty springs Our digital spring testers are supplied with a dedicated library of pre-programmed spring test setups and advanced analysis software displaying test results as graphs.
Spring testing machine enable load deflection tests of tension and compression springs to be carried out accurately and quickly. The Cabinet contains the hydraulic unit the hand wheel of the pump and the release valve handle are outside the cabinet for easy operation. This compact base carrier two fixed upright and four horizontal plates. The first and the third plates with two small uprights from an adjustable frame.
The second and the fourth plates are fixed. A square threaded wheel arrangements provided for adjusting the height of the springs. A Bourdon type gauge is fixed for direct load measurements. One fixed upright is graduated to denote the deflections or tension of the springs for direct readings. A thimble with on arrow mark is provided to facilitate the readings. The machine is capable of accommodating 8" length 1/2" dial. Rod up to 4" dia. springs for tension, 6" length 1/2" dia. rod, 4" springs for compression. Scale graduations are made up to 15 cms.
• Microprocessor / Microcontroller Based Unit
• Force Measurement Accuracy ± 1% Of Indicated Load Or 0.5% Of Full Load Value Whichever Is Higher
• Quick And Accurate Measurement
• Interchangeable Load Cells
• Modulus Data For Load & Displacement (For Selectable Models With Software)
• Optional Dot Matrix Printer Interface
• Optional Windows Xp Based Software With Rs-232 Interface
• Simple Controls For Ease Of Operation.
• Safe Operation Ensured By Means Of Safety Devices.
• Simple Hand Operated Mechanism
• Optional Automatic Computerized Operation With Drive & Motor Available
Maximum Capacity 20 / 10 / 5 Kg 200 / 100 / 50 Kg 500/ 300 Kg
Width between Columns 160 mm 160 mm 250 mm
Maximum Crosshead Travel 160 mm 160 mm 250 mm
Force Measuring Resolution 1 gm 10 gm 0.1 kg
Displacement Measurement Options
Scale Type Mechanical Scale Digital Vernier Scale Rotary Encoder
Range 0 – 150 mm 0 – 150 mm 0 – 150 mm
Resolution 1.0 mm 0.01 mm 0.1 / 0.01 mm