Portable Hardness Tester.
Portable Hardness Tester Portable Hardness Tester from Civil Mechanical Laboratory India
1) Weight of the machine Portable Hardness Tester for Civil Engineering from Laboratory Equipment Manufacturers India - with probe.:- 475 Gms. approx.
2) Operating Temp. 0 degree to 45 degree centigrade approx.
3)Measuring Accurecy:- Average Measuring deviation +/- 1 % referred to D=800 on ‘D’ scale standard test block at a particular test location (corresponding to +/- 1.6 HRC at 58 HRC) on standard test block. or +/- 10 BHN on brinell test block.
4) Operates on two numbers dry pencil cells of size AA.
1. Alpha Numeric display – 16 charecters X 2 lines LCD
2. Facility for averaging of 2 to 10 readings
3. 29 hardness scales for different probes selectable by feather touch keys
4. we can recall the readings one by one by using arrow keys on display
5. auto detection of probe facility is given
6. Printing is possible with all types of ports . i.e. Dot Matrix(Epson), USB port for inkjet printer (at an extra port)
7. Serial interface is possible with RS232 & USB port (at an extra cost)
8. Date entry and Date wise print out facility is available.