DRY BELT SURFACER.
Belt grinding is an abrasive machining process used on metals and other materials. It is typically used as a finishing process in industry. A belt, coated in abrasive material, is run over the surface to be processed in order to remove material or produce the desired finish
The belt grinding process is variable by adjusting certain parameters such as belt speed, grinding pressure, feed speed, duro meter of the contact drum, size of the contact drum and the abrasive belt that is used. The machines can be made for wet or dry operation. Furthermore, a wide belt-grinding machine can be constructed with single or multiple heads. The first head is used for coarse grinding and the next heads gradually make a finer finish.
• High-speed motors provide rapid material removal, generating required initial flatness, even with large and rough specimens.
• High speed manual coarse grinder ideal for metallographic, spectrographic and macro hardness test specimen preparation
• Convenient sink and faucet for rinsing specimens
• Quick change of belts via front opening & cam lock system
• Drop-front cover allows surfacing over-hung parts
• Heavy-duty platen is precision ground
• Machined rollers for smooth operation
• Grit 50, 80, 120, 180, 240, 320, 400, 600
• Belt Size 100mm x 915mm.
• Electric Motor – 0.25 H.P.
• 220 Volt A.C.,
• Single Phase
• 1400 RPM